Monday, January 7, 2019

TESTING

Sometimes life seems to be testing us to enable us to see the courage and strength we have built up inside ourselves. 
I am grateful for the love that has blessed my life.
I am feeling very hopeful as I listen in prayer and meditation to loving presence.
It was a miserable night with a bucket of rain being dumped upon us followed by a heavy wind. 
I knew it would be very good for us to make the effort to visit Ben and Morgan and Theresa at Carol and Panteli's home.  We enjoyed our supper and the warmth that comes from being with family.

I am making the effort to visit Joan in the Home because it does my heart good to know I can be a blessing to some one else.

I am looking forward to being back at Bible Study on Wed. and church on Sunday.

I feel that through this time of testing I have gained the knowledge that no matter how unloveable we may feel I am still loved!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No talk of sickness or flu 😀 you must be better. Working I until Thursday then three weeks off. Jasmine’s birthday on Friday. We are going to funfields where they have water slides. Should be 31C .
Ken

Sandra said...

Testing is just another way of strengthening. Or breaking.

There is a documentary on Netflix right now called Far from the Tree. You should watch it. It talks about loving those who are different or seen as broken.

I got you eggs and was going to stop by yesterday but by the end of the day I am still done in and just needed to go home.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Yes you are loved. And loved by many. I hope your feeling much better and glad you can do the things you enjoy. I am also glad that I have been remembering to look and read your blog everyday!

beth bennett said...

It is good to keep in touch.

Love mom