Friday, January 11, 2019

SUNNY


We have made this trip out to Hope and beyond many times.
It was a sunny perfect day.
The sky was full of sun and clouds that moved along with us.


This clock chimed just as I was taking the picture! 

We have many memories, good memories of times we stopped in Hope on our trips east.
There was a delightful little restaurant we would stop and eat at.
Sadly the place has totally changed and had a cold and barren feeling to it.
They had nothing gluten free.
So we walked over past this clock to find another place.
It was similar but I was so hungry I had to eat something.
We were not happy with our choices and we sat on high stools.
The trip was a bit much for us both.
But the wonderful experience of driving through these mountains did was good.


5 comments:

Sandra said...

What day did you drive out to Hope?
I did not notice it was sunny except for earlier this week.
I will see how my dr apoitment goes today and maybe I will stop by one my way home. My appointment is not till 3:20 though and he will be running late by then so if I am too tired I will just go home.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sandra
I hope he can help you.

We have been invited to Carol's for supper
I think you should just go home.
We went to Hope on Thursday.

I am worried about you.

Take care mom

Anonymous said...

It is sometimes very sad to see how places that have
such fond memories, can change so much one does not
recognize them!
But i am glad we went!

Anonymous said...

I can only remember stopping T the Husky’s truck stop for grilled cheese fries with gray and a chocolate milkshake.1
Ken

beth bennett said...

That was a good memory Ken!

Love mom