Sunday, January 20, 2019

FOOLED

It seemed like a nice day to go to the White Rock beach because the sun was shining and we thought it was warmer than it was.  The wind chilled us to the bone and we did not walk too far along the beach.
In the distance you can see the long pier has been damaged and one part cut off now.
                                             No one can walk there that's for sure.
We went to church and heard the story of turning the water into wine.  The water was in big jugs that were set apart for purification and cleansing.  After Mary the mother of Jesus asked him to see that more wine was provided this water was turned into wine.

Jesus turned water into wine bringing joy to the celebration.
and my prayer is that Jesus will turn wounds into blessings!

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, the bright sunshine can hide a cold wind.

I hope they get pier back up and working in White Rock.

I am now using the vibrating back thing you got me several years ago. Thanks very much.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

That is good Rick.

Love mom

Sandra said...

The wind can make such a big difference. Mary always adds in the wind chill when she reports her weather to me.

Lots of people off sick at work. I hope it is not a new bug.

Nothing else new, just working hard and looking forward to spring.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Wind is my least favorite element. I dont know why, but I find it most scary and annoying. Cameron mentioned that the pier was damage. Too bad. I hope they get it repaired.