Friday, January 25, 2019

CHALLENGES

Life seems full of challenges.  Especially on a day when everything goes wrong.  Finding faith in myself and feeling confused did not help.  My mind seemed to be on one track and only I can fix and heal myself.

I want to be able to trust in the foundation that my life has been built upon and find hope when I feel hopeless.

When everything feels dark and the voices in our heads are full of despairing thoughts it is time to my thoughts turn that sustains. 

It was good to have Sandra drop by and share her frustrating day.

Life can be challenging at any age.

3 comments:

Shandel said...

Happy Friday! I purchased a bunch of cards that my sister illustrated for the ashram she was living at. They are quite beautiful and it was very excited for her to have some of her art work published. I plan on writing in a few and sending out to ppl who I think would equally appreciate them. (You were top of my list 😁)
I hope you guys have a lovely weekend. Even if some frustration happens,as its another experience of this thing we call human life! How we respond matters vs reacting. I have to keep reminding myself of that.

Sandra said...

Yes, we all have different challenges at different times of our lives. Like you said, the one thing we learn for certain is this too shall pass.

Off to the bank to work on our financial future so we can plan on retiring in 2025.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes Life continues to teach us
even in old age.

Shandel I would love to receive your sister's cards.

Looking forward to a get together with friends.

Love Beth