Thursday, January 31, 2019

POSITIVE

The sky does not look too promising.
                                                        Felt very positive on my walk.
Dad and I drove into pick up Carol so we could go shopping together at the new shopping Center.  I was returning  a top she had bought me for Christmas.  Very pretty but it did not suite me.  We look around for some thing to replace it but I just did not find anything.  This is not unusual as I have a hard time choosing clothes at any time.  Dad was able to find some coveralls but on getting them home he had bought the wrong size.

We enjoyed visiting with Carol and also Haiti.  Panteli left for work while we had a snack.

I am thankful my new work book  starts out very positively looking at the good qualities we all share.

I have helped many people in my life and am reminded of the love that surrounds me.

We may have rain to-morrow but we have had a lot of very good weather.  I have a good rain jacket!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I hear the rain this morning, but have not stuck my head outside yet. I skipped my walk last night. Too tired and just not motivated to get out. You have to be in the right mood to shop, well I do at least. Sometimes it just doesn't matter what I am looking at I just don't feel like trying things on.

Have to constantly talk to my self at work to take deep breaths and give my self pep talks that I can get the work done. I have done it lots of times before but still stresses me.

Mary Mike and Chad are working together to come up with the best plan for the kids so that the driving is minimized.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sandra
I hope working at home feels a little less stressful.

We are trying to organize our day shopping and visiting
and what to eat where and when.

I did go for a walk.

Love mom