Friday, February 1, 2019

ORGANIZED

organized
I did walk in the rain.

Now I am trying to organize our day.  I get dad to look at recipes to try and figure what to shop for at the store.  He is not too helpful.  It is no wonder we eat out so much we do not like deciding what to cook.
First there are things that need answering on the computer.  His parking permit has to be paid for and be here before his birthday.  A declare Now form has to be filled out and sent away or we will have to pay more taxes.  I like to get these things done before we lose the notices.

Dad's pants have to be returned to the store as they are too big for him.  He has no receipt but I am sure Mark's will do it because the girls there really like him.  Hopefully he can get the right size.

Next we will go to the hospital to visit Joan who was sent there from the Home.  I would like to know what happened but at her age things can happen so suddenly.

I read from my devotional book.
Self-knowledge and self love are the way prayer can open our hearts and our minds to God.
Spiritual knowledge can be very healing.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I had a good walk last night after the rain stopped. Puttered in the garden and did a mini grocery shop after going to the bank. He said we are doing good but are going to work on a budget. That should be fun.

beth bennett said...

Dad and I have never done well on budgets.

Good luck!

Love mom