Monday, February 25, 2019

DARKNESS

Feeling like I am in a lot of darkness.

My faith tells me that there is always light if I look for it.  

"It is not what you donot know that will hurt you
but what you know for sure that just ain't so.    -Mark Twain.

We want to matter matters better but if I am preoccupied with the past and also worried about the future, especially about the relationships in our family the pain in my hart cannot go away.

Life is hard and our emotions can be too near the surface.

It seems better to feel the anger than work thuings out but if we do that we stay in the darkness.

Even a glimmer of hope would be a blessing.  .

The most popular scripture is not John 3:l6
but Jeremiah 29:11 which says "For I  (God) know the plans I have for you
not to harm you but to give you a future and a hope.

Paul writes and says to be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  -Romans 12"2

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Well, that just all sounds kind of dark. So do you not have a glimmer of hope?

When waiting for test results I always wonder what would be worse, for them to say there is nothing wrong or that something bad is wrong. But kidney stones are very common and no big deal

beth bennett said...

Yes I agree.

We want to know what is causuing the pain.

I did not sleep at all well and this was the result.

Actually I was thinking about Rick.

Love mom

nancy-Lou said...

Darkness is not a good place to be Beth . I hope you will find be able to work things out soon and feel more cheery. We are always here to listen and give you support. We care.

Love, Nancy