Saturday, February 9, 2019

BRAVE

                  Finally found the new boots for dad to take some brave new steps to continue his journey .

A cold very windy morning for me to brave my morning walk .  Lots of branches blown down on the road,  First it was walking into the wind then when I turned the corner it blew me down the road.

After breakfast we started out to look for the store which had the boots dad was looking for.  We could not find it but found another store which had the boots available and just the right size.
Dad and I both have new boots now.

We arrived home to have Cathy our old neighbor come to visit us.  She is bravely facing a lot of new decisions finding a new place to live.

I know she feels brave and afraid at the same time which is I guess how we all feel.

No comments: