Thursday, February 21, 2019

PATTERNS

Dad and are finding it is best for us to go out and do things.  We visited my friend in the hospital yesterday.  We parked at the wrong entrance and got lost finding the 5th floor West which was not west but they call it west.  She is not improving and I told her how difficult it is for me to visit so I will not go for awhile.  She understands and thanked me for coming.

Today we visited the duck pond.  I walked there and dad drove.  Later we went out for a healthy lunch in the new shopping area in Tsawwassen.

"In an instant our fear can set patterns in our thinking that are difficult to identify and challenging to root out.  It is a deep sense of being exposed and found lacking that is at the root of our fears".
-Charles Stanley

I know that through prayer I am finding healing and a new freedom from old thought patterns.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Patterns are just so comforting as you don't have to think about it. But still not good for us. Do you find it hard to visit emotionally or physically?

I have a dentist appointment today, not looking forward to that. Oh, and can't forget that they are coming to do our stove top too.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Well Sandra that is a good question.

I think physically just getting there, and then trying to respond in a caring way
.
It helps when you know the effort is appreciated.

Hope the dentist is not too painful.

How do you feel about going? Ha ha

Love mom