Tuesday, February 5, 2019

GRADITUDE

I thought I posted a blog but it has disappeared.

Just as soon as I decide I am going to be grateful then things go wrong.

Grateful that the drive home from Carol and Pentali's, through the blinding snow and wind, went well.  Grateful not to be driving this morning.

It is very cold for us sissies who live here now.  Thankful for a warm house with power.

Gratitude helps me see the potential for healing and for hope and courage.

"There is a god spark in everyone and in everything, a sort of diaspora of goodness God's immanent presence among us is encountered daily in the most simple and ordinary ways.  The Holy may speak to you from its hidden places at any time."
My Grandfather's Blessings by Rachael Remen

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Was that on Sunday it was snowing when you were driving home? Rick is coming down for dad's birthday, so just have not heard from Leah and Craig on what they are up to.

I am grateful that it is already the 6th, just 22 more days to go!

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes that was on Sunday Sandra.

It will be good to see Rick.

Love mom