Wednesday, January 30, 2019

WORK

Dad and  worked very hard, he did the hardest part sawing out the big branches.  I walked to the store a second time to get the right size of brown bags.  We filled up three more big bags and swept off the sidewalk.  It was fun working together.

We sat out on the front porch to have lunch and then I was going to have a nap and dad went to the garage to ride hi bike.  Just then Pat and John stopped in for a visit.  It was good to have a few laughs with them, our old friends.

I have mixed up feelings of shame with feelings of being hurt.

I now say a prayer when I feel the hurt in my heart knowing that healing love conquers  the intimate self.  Through prayer my soul remembers all the goodness I have received and been given and my heat stops racing and I start to feel calm.

This too is work.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Was it nice out yesterday? I am busy at work so did not get out for a walk. Sorry I am such a bully and I hope I am not adding to your stress.

I am trying to just be happy for Mary, my natural inclination is to be freaked out of course. Only time will tell but I guess the point is it isn't my life so worrying does nothing but make me miserable.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes you did but that's okay.

Hoping things turn out well for Mary.

She sounds ha[[y and positive
love mom