Friday, June 14, 2019

EXCITING

                It has been a exciting several days watching the hockey and basketball playoffs.The basket ball had us on the edge of our seats with the points changing each second.  Wonderful the Raptors won!

I was very tired by bedtime and found myself climbing into bed with my clothes on!  This is a first!

Today I had a short walk and dad had a long bike rode.  He is so happy he does not have to worry about his battery dieing.  

Ben is going to be sixteen!  That is exciting!

Carol and Panteli are having a small birthday party for Ben tonight.  I cannot believe he is going to be sixteen and he is trying to grow a beard!  He has a trip coming up going to the States and in July he was chosen to go a special soccer camp for goalies  in Germany.   I will confirm these facts after we see him.

I have been going through a time of inner healing. Prayer and belief in God's compassionate love has been a gift  of  peace that passes understanding is the healing calm that takes away the pain of painful memories.  

After months of feeling shame and anger I woke up one morning and I felt alive and free again!

It was exciting!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Waking up feeling alive and free would be very exciting indeed. And soon you will have not only children and grandchildren but great grandchildren who can pick you up and drive you places.

Sandra

Shandel said...

🎆🎆🎆🎆 this is wonderful!