Saturday, June 22, 2019

LIGHTEN UP


I have been doing doing some heavy reading, very depressing and heartbreaking so I think it is time to lighten up

Dad and I went up to eat and then I bought some cookies and some blueberry muffins.  I know I will enjoy every bite.

My yellow roses smell wonderful so I stop and just breathe in all the fragrant and beauty.

On my walk this morning I told two East Indian ladies I loved their beautiful pink dresses.  I received two beautiful smiles in return.

I enjoyed reading in the Sun Newspaper about Jeff Davies, who in his acceptance speech as Counsel of the year admitted his vulnerabilities and his struggles over the past years.He struggled with depression,loneliness, deep rooted shame and felling disconnected.  

The human struggles we all face at one time or another.but we are afraid to admit these failures to anyone.

Life can be a challenge and some times the challenge is to just laugh at the messiness and enjoy the good things. 

I am glad Heartbeat a;ways has a bit of humor mixed in with the tragedy.

Sunday off to church, our minister always has some humor in his sermons.
Ilook for ward to a good laugh and some inspiring thoughts!

I am praying for a little rain.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh, that reminds me I wanted to put the sprinkler on, better go out and do that.

My last weekend doing homework, I will be done by next Friday. Have set aside the day to work on our group project but might make it out to Carols tonight.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Are we invitedto Carols's tonight

Dad and I are proud of your studying.

Good when you will be fineshed.

Love mom