Thursday, June 20, 2019

THE COLLECTOR

           I am a collector of words and of pictures that express the life I am experiencing.
A life that now has a rhythm to it.
A sad song can become a happy thankful one,

Life is full of tiny miracles like the survival of these motherless kittens.  They are now ready for their new homes.

My habit, or my rhythm , begins my day in quiet prayer aware of Jesus and His love for me.
I have given to Him all my sadness and anger and shame.  Morning after morning.  

As I write these words and prayers in my journal  they just pour out of me.  I write down quotes from others who have inspired me.  My life is being shaped even as the words on the page as they take shape.

The words we say too ourselves and to others are so very important.
I am trying to think of words to write in Morgan's birthday card that will be a blessing to her.
We each find happiness in our own way, we find the ryhthem of our own, our own gifts and strengths,\  We learn to make our own choices and our own mistakes.
Remember our love surrounds you! 

That is what words are meant to do and to be.

Dad and I drove to the library to collect two books that I had ordered.  Stories of the lives of others.

Every day new words are being written and shared just like I have shared our story.

Today we are attending the Strawberry Tea and will meet out friend Jane there and many other friends.

The soul feels the warmth of words expressed and also those unexpressed.

I will collect them all!

I am so very thankful!

"Only ourlack oflove can keep us from His Love Letter!"  -Ann Voskamp

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Got a phone call from Stephen yesterday, his work it shutting down his office and everyone will be out of work. Stephens last day is today. It means we had to cancel our trip to Hawaii as there is just too much uncertainty about finances and whether he would be able to take the time off if he has a new job. He said, for now, they still plan on coming out in August.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

That is very bad news.

I feel very sad.

Love mom

beth bennett said...

I am off to the Strawberry Tea