Wednesday, June 12, 2019

THOUGHTFUL

                                      This bird seems thoughtful as it looks down upon us all.

Rick your father's day card arrived today.  Very thoughtful of you.  It touch both of our hearts.

Thank you family for all the thoughtful and caring things you have done for dad and I.  We are grateful knowing we are loved. Our hopes and dreams for all of you are for a future that continues to be an adventure.

Today I was at my Bible Study group which is a very thoughtful and supportive group and our adventure continues to be to learn more about ourselves and our relationship to God.  We have been through a lot of different stages in our lives and we now face a lot of the problems of growing older.

Those of us who still have husbands share our concern for them with their health challenges.

We pray for one another and continue to be aware of an unseen presence that guides us.

2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Thoughtful....A good topic with Father's Day approaching. Giving thanks for the many fine men in your lives.

I am thoughtful about my friends...Don and Susan. He is dying of cancer. It really brings home how fragile our life really is. It is a difficult time in their lives, especially living in the country and having to commute for tests, doctors and treatments.

I wish I could post a photo of our garden. It is really amazing how good it is looking. Ken is a master gardener. I contribute too, but he does most of the work. We have an electric fence because of the large deer population. The other night wth we heard a arggggg noise twice. A deep throaty noise and we think the bear found the fence! It wouldn't hurt him much, just a temporary sting..likely on the nose! As thanks he tipped over the bird bath. lol.

I am so glad to hear that Larry really enjoys getting out on his bike. Good for you Larry.
I would like to get one of those too. I cannot ride bike more than four houses away...my legs cramp up and are weak. I have been like this a long time, even though I am very strong because i do Tai Chi every day along with the exercises. I may have had a slight case of polio when I was a kid.

How wonderful to hear that you had a good family celebration for Kims birthday. Doesn't she look thrilled..great photo Kim.
What is Kim taking at university?

We were in Winnipeg today and are having a quiet evening...I will have to go to my house for an hour or so to see the lady who is moving in. She is renting for a while and helping us get it ready to sell by doing painting, cleaning etc. She moves all her big stuff tomorrow....I still have some things to move tomorrow too,so it will be a busy day for Ken and I. We can use his truck.

Are you going to watch the Raptors game tonight? I think we will. Ken is from Chicago originally and likes basketball. He became a Canadian citizen a few years ago. He has lived here for almost 50 years..he came to play principal horn with the Winnipeg Symphony orchestra.

Have a lovely evening...

Love to you both,
Nancy

beth bennett said...

Wow Nancy it is so interesting to learn about you and Ken.

Kim is taking a course to be a fine arts teacher.
She is working very hard.

Larry cannot walk very far because his feet hurt
so riding the bike is great for him.

Watch the Raptors and it was very exciting.

Justice is a basketball player.

I do not have any ideas to-night
so maybe to-morrow I will think of some topic.

Take care

Love Beth