Monday, June 3, 2019

SATURDAY

Saturday was a good day to be out walking early and I can use these pictures because Sunday I did not take any pictures.  These bikers were all ages and looked so healthy,
I shared the park with these joggers.  No dogs in sight.  The dogwood is in full bloom.
I am not walking in the watershed park but enjoying our neighborhood park and all the beautiful Flowers I see on my walk.  I took my camera to take a picture of the dogwood tree.
               The sun brings an energy to my day just as the time of prayer brings light into my morning.

Saturday we go back in time to the village of Aidensfield and the stories of Heartbeat.  It was good to see that young David has joined the group at last.  We are going back to the earlier programs.

Sunday I went to church by myself.  A lot of people where away.  I sat up at the front all by myself.  Judith was not in front of me, Heather was not beside my, and Monica and Herb were not behind me.

I heard that Margaret was back in hospital not off on a curse as was planned.  Disappointing for her and the family.

I read a book on prayer by Anne Lamont.  Keep it simple is her idea.  Yes, sometimes all we can say is help.  This seems to help me to feel empowered for whatever the day demands,  Then end with a grateful heart and thankful spirit.

Finally I am at Monday.  A cooler day but sunny.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

It did have that nice cool breeze yesterday, made for a nice afternoon walk at work.

beth bennett said...

Good.