Monday, December 16, 2019

CHEERFUL

The dentist office is in my neighborhood and choe enough to walk.
They are a cheerful bunch.
Even when they tell me they have found another cavity but only a small one.
It can wait until next year.

We live in a very cheerful neighbor hood.  Our friend next door gave us two small gifts.  She makes them herself.  It looks like hard work to me.

A group of them came to the door to sing carols.  They all look so bright and happy.  They are collecting funds to help the poor.  They come every year but I am always surprised to open the door and see and hear them.

We all have a unique way of processing our thinking and our feelings.  

I feel best when I feel a sense of harmony first within myself and then with others.

Dad walked Spenser to-night but he still wanted me to walk him again.  He keeps barking so we guess what he wants.  He can be an angel so cute at times but he can be very stubborn and annoying.

All is peaceful now so time to head off to bed.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

rt naAsThat is a very cute moose, you are very fortunate to have such nice neighbours. Randy is home safe and sound, and is going to afternoons so I only got to see him for a few hours last night and then will see him again on Friday.

Shawna sent home a bunch of baking she spent all day Sunday doing, she said it was for Randy and I but I will save it till Christmas Eve. Well. I tried a few of them. : )

Sandra

Shandel said...

Glad Randy made it home safe. I saw that yummy baking it sure smelled good. It gave me the idea to do a pan of my own so I think I will make the santa bars with a vegan recipe. Yummy treats to share. What a cute little gift. It always amazes me what my friends can make. And I agree looks like a lot of work and time. But they seem so filled up by it. Daisy is the same! She needs to be fully satisfied with her routine or she gets stubborn and annoying too haha. But we love them so much so we du what we can to make them happy.

beth bennett said...

HI
Dad and I are thining of making some cookies.

Dad is making lunch now which I appreciate.

Love mom
Love gramma