Friday, December 27, 2019

HO HO HO

                                     Beautiful musical Christmas cards from Trinidad
Thank you Ranu and Lucas for the presents.  I needed a new little purse and dad a new shirt.
We certainly had a jolly Christmas day starting with opening presents at Carol and Panteli's. after a Christmas brunch.  The gifts were all so lovely and I felt expressed our love for each other.

Dad and Rick and I returned home to walk Spenser.  He was feeling a little left out.  
Yes when others arrived they certainly in the Christmas spirit.
We were to wear our old Christmas sweaters!

                                                               Justice his dad .

                                             We were pleased Tasha had the day off.
I am having great difficulty.  Not feeling too good.

 I was happy to take Prednisone for three days which really helped me have a great Christmas.




3 comments:

Sandra said...

Have you called Dr Nolte's office to see about getting an appointment?

nancy-Lou said...

Beth, please go to emergency or see your family doctor....you need to really express how you feel too, be pro active with them. I had to learn to do that for Carl and it works...once they were going to send him home when hecouldn't breath I refused to take him...demanded they send a respiratory doctor to see him and they admitted him.

so sorry to hear you aren't well. I am hoping you feel better soon,

Iam going to Winnipeg today, to pick up a new iPad. They have a good sale on them and mine is a dinasour. I am going with my son, Bob. Good thing, because it is going to be very busy at the mall.

Ken and I are going to come out to Vancouver Island sometime this coming year. WE are thinking of buying a property to spend the winter at....and the summers here at VB.
It wont be anytime soon because we have a lot to do in the coming months. April 1 wwe are starting to move to myhouse...but we have some renovations to do first...plus we are getting this house readt for the market. We will list 15. It may be in the fall when we come. Would love to drop in and see you.

The Tai Chi music is playing so I must go. WE dont miss a day..

Sending healing thoughts...big hugs too,

Love to youboth,
Nancy

Steady-as-rain said...

Sorry you are not feeling well.

I had a good visit with my friend and his girl-friend before they went off to do some boxing-day shopping.

The drive home was uneventful.

Thanks for posting all the photographs.

Apparently Astrid liked the present I got for her. Sort of a talking/squishing/shark thing.

Love,

Rick