Tuesday, December 3, 2019

RESULTS

It was a foggy damp morning as we drove to White Rock.
I had an appointment at the doctor \
dad may try to get in to see his doctor.

Dad had a very painful weekend with pain in his shoulder and ribs.  Every movement hurt.  At first we did not know what it was but then realized he had fallen on his bike several days before.  He followed Hamlet's advice and too Alieve.  I did not realize, but I should have, that all pain medications are not the same.

By Monday morning he had improved enough to be able to drive. 

I had been procrastinating in going to see the doctor for some blood work which was to be done in October.  Now my doctor is away but I saw his very young nice replacement.

Dad and I will work on cards for the grandchildren when I get back.

Off to the blood clinic now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again I was sure I commented, but now I am thinking maybe I read the post before as well and end up commenting on the older one instead of the newer one.

It is very slippery when there are wet leaves on the ground, so no wonder dad took a tumble. Randy and I have been walking a bit more, just glad not to have snow on the ground.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Well Sandra
I agree and Ido notlike dad riding in the tricky paths in the Water Shed.

Iforget if I have written.

Good you are walking a bit.

Love mom