Thursday, December 5, 2019

ONE

                                                     One by one the cards are/ done.
                                                     Trips to the store to buy more cards.
                                                     Trips to the bank to get more money,
                                                     Trip to the post office for more stamps.
                                                     I got in trouble for bringing Spenser in with me.
                                                     Sorry, sorry, sorry.
                                                     Dad helped to lick the envelopes and made sure the stamps were on.

My results from the blood work are hear.  It is all perfect except high in B12.
I must be doing something right.  Why am I so tired?  Everyone seems tired.
I guess the best thing I can do is not be anxious about my health.


I was so pleased to see this little box in the park.  People can take a book and leave a book.  I have already done this.  I check this morning and my book is gone.  Little things make me happy.

We went to one store on Wed. and bought one present.  We were tired out. standing in line etc.
 One by one.

I love the miracle and wonder that shines through the Christmas story.
Mary responds with a question and acceptance.
Joseph struggles to believe and to understand.

One baby, one mom and one dad bring this life into being that lives on in hearts today!

I still have the childest faith that bless me when I was young.

God works in mysterious ways, even when it is hard for us to believe

The power of love!

I keep praying!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

That is a lot of cards, I can see how it might keep you busy.

While it is always Wonderfull to hear good results, it is also so nice to have an obvious reason for why you feel the way you do, so disappointing at the same time. Oh well.

Today is Randy's take chili to work day. He cooked it yesterday and made chocolate chip cookies too for all the guys at work. They have not had a woman forman there.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Good for Randy.
I like chili
Lookimg forward to Sat. Dinner.\\

love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

That little box with the books in it looks like a wonderful idea. I have many books to put in but probably nobody would like them! Ha ha!

It looks like I will finally get an in-person interview for the Alert Bay job next week. I didn't realize it was so far from Victoria on the north end of the Island. About a 6 hour drive from Victoria.

I helped the landlords move some hay bales around yesterday, but it seems I hurt my back a little bit, and the pain woke me up at 4 am. Oh bother.

I had a phone call about a job with a tribal group in Lytton. I have always liked Lytton, and would't mind living there. Although I am still in denial about all the fuss involved in moving. Goodness, I have collected a lot of clutter!

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

You might be surprised what books people put in the box.

Two are doggy books which I am sure doggie people put in.

Take Alieve for your pain. It sure helped dad.

Yes we all collecttoo much.

When are you planning to drive up the Island.

I like the idea of Lyton.

Canyou send me Christofer's address? I think you said he had moved.

Love mom