Thursday, December 26, 2019

christmas day.

Christmas Eve

Up early Rick has arrived a good drive down.

There were 8 of us who went to church.

beautiful music with drums and choir. with drums.
Very thoughtful of my family to plan this.
Thanks Sandra.
Gave Randy time to finish the preparations
Leah and Craig and children arrive with Germain n and Will'

                                                            
Lots of fun and laughter and hugs.  Lots of good food and drinks .  Thanks Sandra and Randy.
Theresa 
and Ben and Morgan also went to church with us
Oliver too.  He has a great life with his ride the waves and driving his boat to quiet places.
Sorry Leah
Sorry this is all I can do now.  Dad fixed my computer so it is work.  I think.\

I am short of breath but had a walk with Spenser.  Everyone is friendly.

Medrry Christmas.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time with you all. Thanks again for inviting us. It was so much fun watching you all having fun together and it reminded me of when my family gets together, lots of laughs and teasing. Merry Christmas season to you all.
Germaine and Willy.

Sandra said...

Good job getting pictures of everyone. You must be happy to have your computer working.

I worked at home today as I will be going in to the office tommorrow. Randy went to buy a TV first thing in the morning, but then when I found out how much he paid he went back and got head phones instead.

Sandra

Shandel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shandel said...

I hope your feeling better Grandma. I have been sick for over a 2 weeks with a pesky cold and on xmas day I had thought it was better it turned to a touch of the flu. Not fun. Cameron was a good sport helping and doing errands when we needed. I missed out on christmas with my mom. Heres to a healthy new year! Church sounds like it was eventful and fun.