Monday, December 30, 2019

OVER

Christmas is over.
It happens so quickly.
The lights are coming down off the houses.
January seems so gloomy.

I' m sitting on the floor wrapping the Christmas decorations to be put away for another year .__

We had a nice visit from friends John and Pat yesterday.

I am feeling very sad hearing the news about Mary and Chad.  There relationship is over and Mary has to find a place to live and a job.  She will have to pack up everything.

I know our whole family is feeling the pain of what was meant to be perfect has now ended.

Life can be so full of pain and disappointment. We all have been vulnerable at times in our life.  I am proud of Mary reaching out for help at this time. I pray she knows she is loved!

I am praying for Mary to have courage and wisdom and strength.

"It is in our confession of our brokenness that real strength can fill our emptiness."
Nenri Nouwen

1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, for all the anticipation, Christmas goes by so quickly.

I'm glad I had a walk with Carol on Boundary Bay beach on Christmas Day.

Love,

Rick