Tuesday, December 10, 2019

LIGHTS


Dad is out cleaning up the garden and string up more lights.

Yesterday he went for a bike ridw and Spenser and I had another walk.

Spenser and I have had our walk.  We nearly got knocked over by a young guy running to catch the bus.  It is very cold today.  We did not meet any of our friends.  

I am starting to read a book called "Switch On Your Brain" by Dr. Caroline Leaf.

My daily routine is pretty simple.  In the morning I pray, eat read and write in my journal.

Then I walk Spenser and after we both have a rest.  We usually like to go out at least once a day.  It can be shopping or eating out or going to the library.

This book is designed to help me understand the unique power of the mind.

There are also quotes from the Bible to help me understand it better.

I am trying to make peace with getting older gracefully.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Did the young guy at least apologize for nearly knocking you over?

At work rather than going for our walk we went to the dollar store to get stuff to decorate the tables for our Christmas lunch next week. Always fun to spend someone else's money.

I need to work on profiles of the kittens so the different ones stand out, hopefully can get some of them homes by Christmas. I should have time this weekend as Randy will be visiting Adena.

Sandra.

Shandel said...

beth bennett said...

Sandra I guess you really know each of those kittens.
Or do you.

Thanks Shandell

Love beth