Saturday, December 21, 2019

MUSICAL

Maybe I could join thus choir,
Spenser does not have a musical bark.


I love all the music at this time of year.  I do not think they put it on the radio too soon.  Dad and I have been watching music video's on Net Flicks.  I love seeing the orchestra behind the singers.

Dad wants to buy more lights.  We should put them up to-gether.

Core our neighbor was putting his lights up yesterday.  Dad and Spenser went and said hello.  He has been sick with a bad chest cold.

There is certainly a lot to choose from on the T.V. or radio or net flicks.

I believe in the power of a loving faith and a believing heart. 

Our  Christmas story has the music of angels rejoicing at the birth of Jesus




2 comments:

Sandra said...

You can never have too many Christmas lights! I finally got out to buy my secret Santa gift and think I am done. I will do the grocery shopping Sunday for Christmas Eve.

It will be challenging to get a Skype in to see the kids on Christmas day, but I will try.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Good for you Sandra!

Lovemom