Saturday, December 14, 2019

THE CONCERT

Looking forward to going to a concert with Carol and Panteli.
It is in Vancouver,
His niece is singing.

I am happy we went to the right eye doctor on Friday.  Dad had me worried as we walked in he said was I sure it was the right one.  I sighed with relief as the receptionist confirmed that it was.  A quick appointment so that was good.

Smiling it suppose to be good for you.  Dad and I smile every time we look at Spenser.

I am sure it will be a beautiful concert.

"Your thoughts change the structure of your brain.  You are what you think."
-Caroline Leaf

Jesus said it is what is in your heart that is important.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

When are you going to the concert? I am on the hunt for Christmas gifts so was going to stop by today some time, I will call first to see if you are going to church.

Mary and I are working on that, changing our brain habits. I am so glad that she is working on this much younger than me. I have hit a wall with my counceling though and it is tough going these days.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Good for you both.

I am very proud of you.

Love mom

Shandel said...

I remind myself everyday how powerful our thoughts are and work hard to correct when something comes out just not right or too negative. I believe in Expressing all our emotions but when we get stuck in the dark unpleasant place it's best to find ways to move out of that. Daily awareness to thoughts is my key. I hope you enjoy the concert.