Monday, August 2, 2021

ANSWERS

                                                   What a cutie!

                                                     You can never have too many greamma's
                                                Stephen looks healthy and relaxe
Great Grandpa with the boys.

While the family comes over I feel like I am in this big cloud of joy.

My pain is forgotten.

I am thankful Carol andPanteli came over for lunch today.
It is B.C. family day.

The answer is we need to party more!

Henry Nouven writes about the inner force of love.

I believe we need to be more aware of this inner presence that lives within us all.

I also believe that there are times when we should not be alone.
We need each other.
We need to share all our feelings of sadness and happiness.

Yes the pain does returrn and I find relief lying down.

I also get strength and comfort knowing others, like my Colebrook friends are praying for Dad, Rick and myself.

 

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

good to see Stephen, Shawna, and the boys.
I got my first vaccine jab today, booked in for the second in 3 weeks. The last 3 weeks of winter are here, and I am over it, cold winds, showers.
Tyler is working from home again in Brisbane. He is doing well as the IT guy. Brittany is stressed as her new Bar is set to open in the next 3 weeks and she is now in lockdown.
The dog ate one of Matthew's swords, my fault, I have to buy him a new one(it SEEMS I SHOULD HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE PUPPY ) Matthew collects swords from the WITCHER series.
Ken

Sandra said...

I am glad we were able to add to your enjoyment. Sandra