Saturday, August 14, 2021

SMOKEY

Snokey and hot.
I have always hated the smell of smoke especially cigerettes.
Had very little energy,
Worked in the yard for a litle while with dad.
I could have read my soul book but was not up to it.
Watch a story about Rowana on Net Flicks.

Sara offer to Dawn to walk Spenser since Baily her dog s at the Lake.
This morning we will take Spenser to the park.
Payton seems to be away too.\
Both dad and I re arrange things after Sara leaves.

How do I feel?\
I am saying I feel hopeful.
Not easy when there is little change.
I believe hope is a healing emotion.

I trust God to my source of hope.
His Presemce and Love watch over me.
His faith in me helps me to feel worthy.
I know He is guiding me along a healing path of Hope;

 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It was bad enough being hot, now with the smoke just grosse outside.

So did Sara walk Spencer?

What things did you rearrange after Sara left?

I guess you are Ricky are kind of in the same boat, hoping that a noticeable improvement happens so your hope that it will continue?

Sandra