Sunday, August 1, 2021

LUNCH

Lunch would be great.!
We did not eat that well yesterday although dad did make french toast.
It was very good.

Sunday I try to start the day with a litle spiritual wisdom about this life time journing we are making that reveals some of themystery of life.

Carol and Panteli came over to encourage us.  I forgot to ask them if they wanted to move furniture.
They set some mouse traps and we really appreciated that.

Dad and I did a little soul searching about our job discriptions  not an easy thing to do.  We need to figure out how we can best help one another.  For me it it letting him do things for me.  I really appreciate this when I am in pain but then I feel better and want to do more.

We both miss being active.
Walkimg in the Water Shed Park together.
Dad riding his bike when every trip was a little adcenture.
We miss going out for lunch and the kind peoople who welcome us with so much love.
And I miss my morning walk.
I miss going to church.
We both miss our friends.

We enjoy watching the Olypics together and also Heartbeat.

I sit at my  window watching the hummingbirds feast on their favorite bush.

I see the neighborhood come to life.
Window shades are open.
Colleen and her mom walked the dogs.
They have a new black lab puppy.
l
Spenser walked with a Jack Russell and a black boul dog.,
He keeps close to Miyelco.
Now she is a good sport to handle three dogs.

My goal is to be set free from some of my own insecurities.
To be compassion and kind.
Sunday I rest in the love of God which is there every day  !

 

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Job descriptions? That sounds too much like work.

It is good to set traps, but getting the exterminator on is probably a good idea.

Waiting for the rain here. Probably will just be sprinkles and the fires will continue to burn.

Love,

Rick

Shandel said...

I hope you get some help with those critters. I think maybe just finding new ways to enjoy what you like to do would be helpful. It might take more time and effort, but would be so wonderful. I look forward to visiting and hopefully we can get some time in at a park or a small trial. We can push you in the chair for sure.