Saturday, August 28, 2021

ORGANIZED

I am  trying to organize.

Room by room cupboard by cupboard.

Now I just have to try and organize my thoughts.
We are now organized and she will do it once a week on Monday.

Sandra takes Spenser for a long walk.
Spenser is very happy to go with her.

We pick up dad's meds. ay 2 today.  It is the Gaba Penten.   a very low dose to start.

I have told Payton he did not do a good job and our working relationship is over.

I have to believe the creative mind can still keep working even when I am resting so much.  I do want to get better.  I rest as soon as Sandra leaves.

John and Pat are dropping by at four.  
I put off visiting for another day.
 
"Let your heart be silently drawn by the strong pull of what you love to do."  Rumi

I will keep writing in my journal and on this blog.

 

No comments: