Friday, August 27, 2021

PEACE




I
Strange as it seems we want peace but we still go to war.

Peace begins within our hearts when we learn to soften our thoughts about life.
Not always easy when I feel annoyed.
We all have different opinion about lots of things.
We all are in need of a little improvement.
I want to be more at peace within myself and with .

I am finding now that I have to have courage to keep resting because I now it is healing me

Waiting for dad's doctor to phone.
..

I


 

 

3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Cute photograph of the kangaroo.

Yes, resting is the key thing.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Resitance is futile so relax and ride the wave! Did you have a discussion with Sara about the laundry when she showed up?

A weird day here, not motivated to do much but did get out for a walk. Very warm when the sun came out. Did your friend come over?

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Qantas has loaded flights to Vancouver in late December.
We are still in lockdown with a 9pm curfew. The weather is improving, with spring only a week away(1st of Sept is spring here) Wed and Thursday temp in the low 20's. I have a phone appointment with my Dr on Monday. Just a checkup.ken