Sunday, August 8, 2021

POSITIVE

I have decided to make Sunday a little bit different day.
I am concontrating on being positive.
"Beloved, let us love one another
for love is of God."
There are several referrences in the Bible about love.
We are certainly challenged to love one another.

I am proud o be a Canadien and proud of all our yung athelites.

I often feeel like my days are like a rerun of the day before.
Certainly my mornings are similar.
This morning I was trying different chairs to find one that was comfortable for my back.
Dad was up bright and early too.
I like having company,

Sandra came over early to treat us to home made muffins she made right before our eyes.
She asks a lot of questions and then gives us a lot of good advice.
I phones the morning dog walker to arrange for Spenser to get back to walking in the morning.

Good to talk to Rick on the phone. Still having problems but seemed a little more cheerful.

Pat and John visited by phone and will come over and we will tour the neighborhood in my wheel-chair.

I am reading a book about prayer.
Prayer has a magical aspect about it when we are humble and thankful.
Prayer can remind us of what is really important in life.
The reality of a transcendental power that pours love into our hearts.
An attitude of gratefulness mixed with a sense of awe.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being so positive about all the advice I give. I hope you were able to rest your back after I left.

Sandra