Friday, August 20, 2021

RESTFUL

 

There is a purpose in all we do.
Even resting.

This morning I woke up and got up with no pain.
Rest means healing and restoring my body.

Rest can also a benefit to the soul.
There is a spiritual life that flows out of a peaceful rest.

I am trying to accept my need for rest.

I try and go for a short walk with Spenser.
I experience some pain when I get home.
I will try to do things slowly.
Pain is the sign that I need to rest.

It was good to have Randy and Sandra drop in for a restful visit.

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, it is good to rest. I find I really like sleeping these days. Was up around 6:00 am this morning.

It is great that Sandra and Randy come over when they can. And Carol and Panteli, too.

Couldn't the dentist give you any pain pills? And did you ever show him the sore under your tongue?

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Today is nice and sunny, top of 21c, but windy !! I think the forecast shows rain every day next week. The Indian Real Estate guy keeps calling about listing our house. I just tell him I'll call you. House Prices are going nuts here.
Ken

Anonymous said...

Yes Rick - Bob Paterson gave us some super mouth wash that has helped a lot with the pain, and is to solve the infection as well.

Steady-as-rain said...

Okay - good.