Monday, August 9, 2021

SLEEPY


Spenser had a hard time waking up at 7.
He went back to bed 3 times.
  I was surprised when Dawn brought him back for his walk to say he was very sprightly.

Paten came over and I asked him to do some work in the yard.  He filled a brown garbage bag full and then he was off.

Dad was excited to go golfing with Carol and Panteli.  Panteli is still having pain with his foot so he drove the cart.  This really helped dad.  Carol is improving and dad did okay and was glad he had made the effort.  It was very hot for them both.

Sara made me a nice sandwich for lunch.  I missed having dad eat with me.  I rested a lot.  Still having pain when I move but it is a little less than at the beginning.

About the book "Boundaries for the Soul."  I have just started it.  It is about some of our inner feelings that we can learn to deal with.  It is about many ways we del with relationships and the reason we re-act as we do.  At the end of the chapter there is a quiz and I did very well only getting 2 wrong.  I have now read chaoter one,  I expect to understand myself better by the end of the book.

Hopefully,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that Spencer woke up for his walk. So have you got it back to a regular thing, or was that a one off walk only?

Is there wrong answers when it comes to phycology and knowing your self?

Did dad inspect the drawers after Sara cleaned them?

Sandra