Saturday, August 21, 2021

RESTORE

Yes fall is in th air.
I l ove the changing colors of the leaves.
I love the month of Sept.
It starts out with 5 birthdays or maybe it is 6.

Dad is having a painful day today.
He talks to his doctor some time Monday.
I hope he will tell him how he is feeling.

I also had pain today after my walk. 
I still have to rest for a few more weeks and hopefully I will be restored to better health.
I enjoy being out in the fresh air even if I am not doing anything.
Today was a bit cool.

Neither of us felt like shopping but dad needed his eye drops renewed and we needed food for supper.
We were able to get everything we needed.

Every day we have choices.
Sometimes the choice is just about being real.
We are getting old and tired.
But we still enjoy a good laugh and a good party!

 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Cooler still this morning. I did not sleep well last night, been not too bad the past week so that is OK.
I had on my mind 3 boys who died the night before at 3am, They drove into a big tree on the road out front. No skid marks and they must not have had seatbelts on as they said they were having a hard time identifying them.
Randy and I were looking at scooters. Lots to choose from at reasonable prices, a lot less than what dads teeth are going to cost. Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, many birthdays coming up in early September. Thanks for reminding me. I will have to get something into the mail, as I won't be coming down. Just the little trip to "the shops," as Kenny would say, tires me right out.

I hope Dad is forthcoming during the doctors appointment tomorrow.

Scooter might well be a good idea.

I had a rough day yesterday. No way to predict the bad days, other than the amount of sleep the night before. Last night I managed to say up and watch Vera after Heartbeat, as it was an episode I had never seen before.

I hope the mouth-wash is really helping. There is no reason at all for you to be in pain for day after day.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Yes, I was hoping to fly up for Tyler's birthday. Looks like that won't happen. My knee is slowly getting better,i can't wait for the gym with the rehab pool to reopen. Maybe next week!!
Ken