Wednesday, August 4, 2021

TROUBLE

We were sitting at the front window having a second cup when I looked out and saw ////randy and Sandy coming up the drive.  I said to dad here comes trouble!  As you see by this picture they were not dressed for a party.

There were grim determination on their faces.

This is a photo when they were getting ready to leave.

I thought Sandra was a home doing her ofice work, or moving her frniture back, or sitting in the garden reading a book.

Instead they were unstopable as they searched for places the mice were getting in.  I was not allowed to watch.  They took out the fiber glass in the furnace room and filled holes with foam.  Next they moved to many other areas.  

They looked dirty and tired as they perpared to leave.

Great job I said as they left.

Thanks.  We are reay for the exterminator to-morrow.

I would like to make the picture better.  Bigger.
 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

If nothing else is should smell better in your house after we cleaned out the furnace area.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Thank you, Randy and Sandra. The next step, get a cat? Looks like this will be your last hot day for a while. I can't see much rain ahead, but not so hot.
We have gone into COVID lockdown number 6 !! For at least a week. Kids back to homeschooling again. I have to drive to school and get Matthews textbooks.

Ken