Friday, July 30, 2021

WONDERFUL

 

Yes it would be wonderful if it raned.
Dad will need to water again  tonight.
.Spenser refuses to go for a walk this evening.

In the morning dad took me for a ride in the wheel chair.
It was wonderful fun for me but hard work for dad,
Spenser walked with us.

Nice to talk to Shandel as she was driving home from work.
We are looking forward to their visit in Sept. and celebrating their wedding anniversary.

I have been thinking about growing old and it does not seem so great.
But then I think of all the sonderful grand children and great grandchidren that I am meeting.
I love the energy and enthusiasum they bring to kige.
I love to listen to them talk and listen to them laugh.
I love to listen to their stories.

They make life wonderful !  !




3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, the energy and enthusiasm of youth is a wonderful thing.

I am off to get my 2nd covid vaccination this morning.

Maybe Sara could push you in the wheelchair, too?

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

We are hoping to come by with lunch tomorrow, I will call in the morning.

Sandra

Shandel said...

So lovely to chat with you guys. You both always brighten my day.