Sunday, July 25, 2021

AWESOME


 

What makes life awesome?

LOVE

The love of family and friends.

We have shared many of life's experiences of worry and laughter.
Yes I helped look after the children when she was a single mom.
They were a challenge but I enjoyed the time I had with her five girls.
I admied Cathy for many reasos, her honesty, her determination, her love for her girls and how she taught them to become capable and hard working.
Most of all her and Glen shared my spiritual values.

CELEBRATIONS

Kim and Hamlet ordered our lunch.  This was instead of us eating out, which may have put strain on my back.  We enjoyed eating oat a table under shady tress, warm sun shine with birds and bees and buterflies cooming to check us out.  We both enjoy our meals with the beauty of nature all around us.
Thank you Kim and Hamlet.

Carol dropped by and offered to buy us some mouse traps.
I woe the new top she and Panteli had bought for me.
I love getting new clothes.  Thank you.

SURPRISES
Three of the boys.  
Shawna looks great.
Baby Remington is adorable.
Shawna's mom joined us too.
Flowers as well as balloons,
They all were fascinated  by the running stream.

Sandra also provided a cake.
I love cake any time but especially on my birthday.
I should have taken a picture of Sandra cutting the cake.
I thought she looked awesome and very happy.

Phone calls from Ron and Ken and Theresa and Rick and Jane andKim ansd Hamlet and greetings on faceblook bby Oliver, Ranu and Lucas added to the love I was feeling.

What better gift than feeling the awsome love of family!





Three of the boys.











 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope we were able to add a little bit of specialness to your day. FYI, it was Randy who went and picked the balloons and made them special for you.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Your birthday looked like fun!! It was sad to watch Australia lose to Mexico in the softball. My mate Laing did a good job of coaching and it was great to see him on TV. Canada now plays Mexico for the Bronze medal. Tomorrow is Matthews's 13th birthday we may have a small ( covid friendly ) party.
I go to the DR today for a check-up with the knee surgeon. I'm looking for him to give me the ok to start exercising.
Ken