Wednesday, July 28, 2021

LONGING

Baily looks sad as he walks off without 
Spenser.  He is a lovely dog.
Spenser does not lke to wake up early some mornings.

I am longing to go for walks.
Even a little walk.
But I do not want to get worse.

So dad and I drove over to the park where dad walked him.
I also stopped in to see my friend Hilary to give her her jam jars back '
She has missed me.
She came over to the car and dad now has met her.

Dad loves the warm weather but Spenser and I do not.

Sara had a difficult day finding mouse pooh in our big chair.
She took it out side for us,
how an we get rid of it?
It needs to go to the dump.

We took Sara out for lunch.
She needed to get out of our kitchen.

I long for the good old days but I know things will never be the same.

 

3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

It is nice you took Sara out for lunch.

It is too bad the mice completely ruined one chair.

I am hoping for a little rain here over the weekend - can't remember ever saying that before!

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

I went to the dr about my knee. He said it was a very big tear of the meniscus, he cut it smooth again so less pain.
Wow, you have had quite a run of nice warm/hot weather. It is cold and windy here . So enjoy the warmth while you can.
Nona left her puppy with us. She doesn't like to have dogs inside the house. this puppy is an inside dog and likes to sleep in your bed with you. I think we will take it back on Sunday. I think Melina would like to keep it.
ken

Shandel said...

Daisy is always sad to leave her special doggy friends when we meet them on our walks. Sometimes she is so excited she runs off really fast and then looks around like why didnt they chase me LOL its very silly. That is so annoying those mice keep returning. Maybe now its time to get something more heavy duty? like an exterminator? I am so happy to see all the joyous and fun things you did on your birthday. Whatever you can do to make it enjoyable and memorable is important. How special to have the Parsons boys and their gorgeous mama there. I have been trying to return your call from the birthday fun. The phone rings busy every time. I will try again today on lunch if i can remember and if not then tonight after work. It is a heat wave here again, we are planning to take a mini road trip to the mountains to enjoy the cool nice lakes and the small sandy beach. The lakes around us more locally are gross and filled with algae and bacteria. My sister is here visiting for the summer, so it will be fun to road trip and enjoy the fresh air with her. Happy Friday.