Thursday, July 15, 2021

LIGHTHERTEDNESS

Best buds hve a rest!  !

I wantto live today with a light heart today.
First say prayers for the family.
Nice quiet morning.

My first excercise is getting out of bed.
Ouch back hurts.
Next go down and eat breakfast.\\
Do sitting excercise.
Carrry books from one romm to the next.

Climb stairs,
Make bed.
Covers are very heavy.
Back hurts.
Lie down and let the pain ease off.

Happy to have Pathen walk dog.

Yell at dad to take out gargbage.
I hear the truck coming.

Old age is a time when we feel very low in energy.
I write my thoughts down in my journal.
I do not think exactly like my parents or my children.
I am Me.

My prayers are my kind thoughts expressed with love and full of hope.

 

3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

My knee is tight and a bit sore but I feel it's going to be better soon. We have gone back into lockdown for 5 days due to COVID cases on the rise. Kids will home school until next Wednesday.
ken

Shandel said...

That sucks Ken about the lock down! Hopefully more get vaccinated.

I am so glad you are you! I love how different we all are.

Hope you guys have a happy Friday

Shandel said...

Love the photo. Spencer loves you so much.