Saturday, July 3, 2021

FINDERS KEEPERS

                                                                       Losers weepers.
 

We found our walets and our  care cards but them I mialaid THEM ALL.   No purse and no cards.  I woke up early then the pain hit and I had to take a pill and lie down.  I woke up[ late and woke up dad late.  What a mess.  Tried to copy our form off the computer.  Both grouchy.  We were going to be late.

Found my birth certificate and dad's care card so we left with them fighting our way out of the house because Spenser wanted to come.  No eaarly morning walk for him.

I took Spenser for a walk as soon as we got in the door.  Dad did not know where I was.  He figures I am now lost.  He had made a nice breackfast and ate alone.  I returned tired and in pain again.

We did get our second shot.  Off to Randy and Sandra's.


1 comment:

Shandel said...

We got our second shots too.