Wednesday, July 21, 2021

THOUGHTGUL

A beautiful morning.

Spenser's dog walker arrives.
Spenser waits at the topof the stairs.
Eight is a little early.
But he loves it,
Wa;ling with a big gentle dog.

At five he walks with a

hyper Jack Rssell.

He us happy.
Both girls make a big fuss over him.

I was thinking in the morning I must just relax I do not want to end up in a wheelchair,

Free of pain all morning.

Afternoon was an uncomfortable ride in the car 
amd shopping at the store inWhite  Rock. Dadwill try his drops to-night,  
 I am now in a lot of pain.

Will rest up for my party to-morroww!






 

1 comment:

Steady-as-rain said...

It is really wonderful that some of your neighbours are taking Spenser for walks. That is real caring in action!

I am sorry you are in pain. Are the new pills not helping?

Have the mice been seen the door?

Love,

Rick