Thursday, July 8, 2021

ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES.

My fruitie breakfast.

Carol has arrived safely.  She is very tired we will see her to-morrow.

Mary and Simome and Sebastien are leaving.
Good bye and have a safe journey.

Ken has his surgery booked for next Wed.
We talked to him on the phone.
Praying all will go well.
Recovery may be slow but it will need time to heal.

I am trying to stop my pain meds.
I walk a shorter distance.
Dad drives and picks us up.

I had a restful day.
Life seems to be full of arrivals and departures.

 

3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

I wish I had a nice fruit breakfast like that! Did Sara make it?

It is good you are taking shorter walks. We all need to adjust to changing circumstances. The rehab doctor in Kamloops (who might be some sort of neurologist, I think) has stopped me taking one medication, which is good. But in the short-term it is making my head feel funny.

Some thunder last night, but no new fires, as far as I know.

I am off to the dentist for a cleaning this afternoon. The first since covid started last March, so I think I really need it.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Did you call back the physio therapist?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes the physco man was over on Friday at 9.

I have excercises to do.

Spenser is happier to o on shorter walks.

Dad and I make our own breakfasts. He has porridge.

Talk to you Rick om Sun.

Love mom