Monday, July 19, 2021

LISTEN

Is it blurry?
I feel Blurry.
Sorry we did not inform Samdra of what we were doing,,.

At the hospital I was told I had all the dates mixed up.
 Dad said I had a lot of pain when I fell but I do not remember that.  I should have
 written things down,
It was funny being wheel=chaired all around.\Carol is a good driver!
I was thankful she could drive me home.

I too was worried about dad.  It was stupid to tell him to sit in a hot car.

All the advice I got was to take the pain meds.

It will be eight weeks for recovery.

Pills and prayer will help.

Hope we can get the mice prople to come today.
The mice have made more mess this morning.


 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats OK mom, sorry I missed your call earlier. I was out in the garden I think and my phone was somewhere else.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I was awoken at 3am by Rocky's cold wet nose ....he wanted out! Not so easy it was raining out and of course, he couldn't come back in with muddy feet. 4am and I had to go get him, he was making a racket!! I let him in and whipped his feet and mud off his body then threw him over my shoulder and put him in his bed in the closet. Dogs are worse than kids. Anyway another cold wet day in Covid lockdown.
I hope you got some answers mom and the pain is under control.

Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Was Sara there yesterday?

Good thing the exterminator is coming!

Hopefully you got the blister packaging for your pills? That way it is very clear if you have taken your pills or not.

Love,

Rick

Love