Sunday, July 18, 2021

DISASTERS

The bees have made their homw under that empty space.
Right were we all walk.
No sitting there now.
The bee people have been notified by Sandra.

The world seems to be one disaster after another.

I can see disaster on Sara's face as she comes out of the laundry room.
She has been frightened by a mouse.
We both hate mice.
Saturday I find mice droppings everywhere.
I feel sick.
I clean and I clean.
When I get mad I get some energy.

We are always happy to see /randy and /sandra arrives.
She leaves withmy drugs.]
No more temptation.

My back is killing me.
I think I am going to the emergency.
I am walking very bent over.
It is the pain I know.? ?
WE all have pain of some kind.

I know God has promised us to be with us.
We live in hope and a new day of renewal and healing.

Yes I will now do a few excercises.

HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL. 

Why am I in pain.?

 

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Maybe you actually need the pills to prevent or moderate the back pain? Don't hesitate to go the hospital if you feel it is necessary.

Bees and mice! That is not good! Maybe call the exterminator to refill the mousetrap poison? Good Sandra called the bee people.

Temperature here is hot but not extreme hot. So I am going to try and act more normal and use my little barbeque outside this evening.

Ken Bennett said...

I am sorry you have withdrawal pains from the medicine. Keep it up. Keep up your fluids.
The kids are home doing homeschooling again. My knee is still sore on some of my movements but generally, it is not
painful. Melina has a toothache... hopefully she will go to the dentist this week.
Ken