Sunday, July 18, 2021

SURPRISED

I do not know who was more surprised me or dad when I said I wanted to go to the emergency.  The pain was getting worse although I tried to tell myself it was better.  Yes it had been a exhausting day cleaning up places the mice had visited.  Have I told you I Hate mice,

It is amazing how things work out.  Carol and Panteli were just driving by as dad and I were getting ready.  Spenser had been on a very short walk which even though it was short was painful/

Carol drove dad and I to the emergency at I was happy to have her stay with me.  I think we were there about four hours.  I had a hear test and blood test and an x-eay.  It showed up a moderate to severe compression fracture of the Ll veryrbral ody.

{ have new pills and new stuff to rub on.  No heavy lifting and no long walks.

After dad made s a light snack of scrambled eggs.

Very tired now and in pain sp will join dad on the couch and probably fall asleep.


 

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Well, that diagnosis is much more consistent with the pain level you felt mom. I hope the pain medicine helps.
ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Oh dear - another vexing day. Hope the new pills do the job!

Sara will be there soon, I hope.

No mention of the exterminator.

Love,

Rick