Monday, July 26, 2021

CHEERS

Three cheers for 'randy who knows how to pick out balloons\
and make an old lady happy on her special day
He has a very good heart!


 Three cheers for all who made my day the best birthday ever!

Three cheers for Miyelce  who came back twice to take Spenser for his walk when he refused the first time. She  is a very gentle soul and loves Spenser.  She broght me a few flowers and candies for my birthday. She has a kind heart!

Three cheers for the man who picked me up the previous day when I was anxiously looking for'Spenser.
I was just down the street after checking to see if he was at Natahs's.  He thought I looked lost.

Three cheers for Dr. Nolte who phoned to see how I was coping with the pain.  My answer is to rest a lot.  The problem is I am gtting weaker,

Three cheers for dad driving me to the little book library,

I am missing doing even little things.
I know the better I am now I will get better sooner,

Three cheers for my brother Brian who is very concerned for me.]
He said a comforting prayer for me,



 

 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Lots to cheer about!

As soon as I got home from work and walked into the kitchen I could see out the window 4 little people waiting for me to open the pool gate and to go for a swim with them. Good thing Shawna was doing the cooking.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, lots to cheer about.

Time to take it easy.

Love,

Rick