Wednesday, July 14, 2021

PROGRESS

Lif is good when thungs seem to be progressing.\
Dad made very good progress on fixing the old bench.
It even has a little cushion on it.
It was hard work but he is happy.

Ken is home from the hospital.
He was lucky he got to the hospital on time as the Uber taxi got lost.
Time to take it easy and recover,

Rick I hope your medicine starts to help,'
Will hot or cold help?

We have made progress with Sara.
She will come in Mon., Wed. and Friday for 5 hours.
We save a bit and she now has another job for Tues, and Thrus. so she makes extra.

The gift of old age has to be discovered as we slow down and have many aches and pains.

Slowing down can make you appeciate the little things.!





 


2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, the bench looks much better.

Sometimes I put an ice-pack on my head if I am feeling hot. I do get feeling over-heated these days, if I try and do too much.


Is Sara helping to keep track of medications? Is Dad taking his enzymes?

Love,

Rick

Shandel said...

Beautiful work Grandpa. It looks great. That is nice to have Sara around still. And that she can work and maintain full-time hours. The help is very enjoyable I am sure. I am glad you guys have her.