Friday, July 16, 2021

FRIENDSHIPS.

Our good friends Eric and Jan dropped by.
Jan has feet problems like dad.
She also has dibeties.
She just had another toe rmovrf.
She was in the hospital 10 days
the first waiting for the surgery,
No meals

She hsd been home 2 weeks and travels by scooter.
She is keeps a happy face.

She takes Spenser to the park for a walk.
He was very anxious to go for his second walk.
Eric takes Rags their dog.

We had a great visit with these dear friends.

I am suffering withdrawal and it is miserable.
No energy at all.
Maybe just three more days to go.

I am so thankful TO hve good friends,

I will do my excercises in the morning before dad gets up.

I have hidden the pills.
 

                                                         AS a rule Spenser does not sleep on our bed.
                                                       He just looked so cute I deciced to jpin him.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hmmm, a scooter might be a good idea,

Randy went for our walk early just in case the rain came sooner than predicted. I hope we do get some tonight and then it warms up again.

Other than that we had a quiet day, tomorrow will be a lot of cleaning and getting all the beds figured out.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

It is always good when friends come to visit.

I hope to get my second covid vaccine shot by the end of July.

Love

Rick.