Friday, September 10, 2021

A BLUR.

Another day past in a blur.

Dad got up early to go to his dentist appointment.
He had a good report and will see the dentist again in December.
If I get more ulcers in my mouth the dentist wants me to come right in.

As I was coming in from the garage I heard Dr. Nolte talking on my answering machine.  I did not get there in time to answer.  I phoned back and did not get him but he phoned back.  He said it was okay to go for short, very shot walks, and see if it causes me more pain.  I told him I did not want to make anything worse,  He also order some calcium shots to build up my bones. 

Next week dad has to do a blood test before going to the cancer doctor on the 16th.  

His two appointment in October are written on the calendar.  One is for his skin cancer.

Yes I find it hard to keep everything straight.

Today Sara came for her last day to make us lunch and say good-bye.  We really like her and we will miss her visits.  Dad does not want to have a replacement but we do not have a choice.  I am still having some pain and will take time to get my energy back.  Dad has lots of problems that may get worse.  We know we must be positive but also prepared.

We dropped off some clothes and books at the Salvation Army Store.  It was good to clean out our closest. 

I am looking forward to walking Spenser in the morning.

It is hard to believe Cameron and Shandel are leaving to-morrow.
We were happy we had a visit with them.

Days seem to go by in a blur.. 

The world seems to be in a mess.
I am thankful that my faith helps me to keep strong.


2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Good you are communicating with Dr Nolte.

Too bad Sara is moving on, but good that you will be getting a replacement for her soon.

I went, briefly, this morning to the Knutsford farmers market this morning and got some eggs.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Waiting with bated breath to find out how you are feeling after doing a full walk yesterday.

Sandra