Tuesday, September 14, 2021

RELATIONSHIPS

All relationships are different and special.
Not a good picture of me and dad.
We look dumb.

No matter how long you have been married your relationship needs to be worked on.
At times we misunderstand each other.
We need to take time to work things out,
In the end we both had to say we were sorry.  


Yesterday the new girl came.  We are not sure of her name so we need to write it down.
She is a young girl from India.  We will have a different relationship with her than we had with Sandra.

She arrived very early at 7.  Spenser had run down for our bedroom and was waiting at the front door.  I was going back upstairs to get dressed and take him.  Before I could there was a knock at the 

door and the girl was here.  I opened the door and away ran Spenser. 

The chase was on.  She ran one way and I the other.  She was able to run faster and pick him up and carry him home.

We started out with his leash on and he did his business and we carried on to the park.  I met three of my old friends and had a fun time talking with them.

  I am very happy our new girl will walk with me.  She made sure dad took his pills.  She made us a nice simple lunch of salmon and rice and carrots.  It was very  good.

We where Sandra came to help show and tell her what we needed done.  We need to be more specific about the work for each day.

Nice to see Carol.  We sat out in the back patio but it soon started to get a little chilly,  She offered to bring supper over to-day and that was wonderful news, 

I am thankful my relationship with God has changed over the years.  Life can be unfair at times and I say the wrong thing at times but God's love remains always with me.  

Love is at the center of my relationship with dad and that is the most important thing.

Later it would take several phones calls to the Cancer Clinic to get the date and time correct and when the blood work had to be done.  Before or after.

To-day I get my big shot from Dr. Nolte.  Then we stop at the blood clinic to get his P.S.A. brought up to date,  His appointment is on the 16th.

Then problem is that we are all too human far from perfect but trying to do our best.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I was wrong and you are happy with Sweta, I will let you and dad manage things. I feel responsible for her and want it to go smoothly for you and dad so you do not decide it is more bother than it is worth to have a stranger in your house.
Sandra